skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
See Mommy Run!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Week 2, Session 1- take 2
Week 2
-------
Session 1 (45 minutes) Run 1 minute. Walk 4 minutes. Do this 9 times.
2 1/2 miles + warm-up/cool down!
That's all I can say about that...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stalk-worthy Blogs
Running Off at the Mouth
snarktart
My First 5K Blog
The Beginning Runner's Blog doesn't exist anymore, go to snarktart.com
Begin Again and Again and Again...
I'm a Sleeper Baker
she runs like a girl
Lifestyle, Health, Happiness, Love BayUgrl Lifestyle
I Run Because... I Can
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(16)
▼
August
(4)
Week 2, Session 1- take 2
Week 1, Day 2- Take 2
Not today....
July
►
June
(12)
About Me
Mary
"She's a freedom fighter, a standup kind of girl. She's out to start a fire in this barcode plastic world."
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment