Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 3

I have a few questions and realizations:

Question: Should I be eating breakfast or a snack before I run?
My head started hurting pretty bad in the last 5 minutes, I wonder why? (cold, need more oxygen, hungry?)


Realizations: I walked a mile in about 20 minutes today...vs...by the time I run the 5k I want to do it in about 30 minutes....so I'm going to go from walking 1 mile in 20 minutes to running 3.2 miles in 30 minutes!! Whew...there is going to be some work going on here!!! :)

I took a break yesterday and didn't walk; man, today I felt even more exhausted! I also went to bed late last night...ugh. Training to do this is sure going to help me try to live a more balanced life! Because I think that's the only way I'm going to be able to pull this off well!

I don't want to just finish a 5k. I want to do it well. I want to do it "easy", graceful. :)

My son gets up when I'm putting on my shoes now. He comes into the living room and tells me to have fun! I love that kid! Maybe I'll take him with me sometimes...
I decided that I like my old pair of New Balance shoes to walk in better than my new pair...not sure why, but they aren't as tight or hurt. (my new ones don't hurt my feet when I wear them just to wear them, only when I REALLY walk in them, weird.)

No comments:

Post a Comment