Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day of Rest

Well, I decided not to walk or exercise today and instead rest, rest, rest! I had a hysterectomy back on May 10th, and have been feeling perfectly fine lately. So "normal" in fact that I began to do things I knew I wasn't supposed to do. (like lifting heavy things like my daughter, etc) Some I did knowing full well I wasn't supposed to, and sometimes I just forgot. Regardless, I had some spotting yesterday morning after my walk, and so I called the doctor, got a short but sweet lecture about taking it easy and not lifting or pushing myself too hard. So, I'm taking it very easy today! I have a very busy summer schedule and need to be in good health, so I will do whatever it takes (resting mixed with pushing when appropriate!) to stay in good health!

I finally figured my watch out (mostly...lol) so that I can use it to time myself when the time comes that I'll need it! Need to rework my playlist on my i-pod; some songs aren't quite as upbeat/fast as I thought they would be. I'm taking my son walking with me on Monday if he's up...I doubt he'll walk the whole time, but maybe he'd have fun playing while I walked...we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment