Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Training-Day 1

Session 1 (35 minutes) Run 30 seconds. Walk 4 minutes and 30 seconds. Do this 7 times.

Done and done.
:)
I can't remember the last time I was sweating this much...but I feel SO good!! How can feeling this gross feel so good?!? lol I went out at 6:15, and according to Daniel; "the sun wasn't really up yet." But I like going out this early, it's so much cooler and most other (sane) people are still sleeping since it's summer!! I had just gotten started and over my shoulder I saw this huge animal coming up beside me about 300 feet away...at first I thought it was a dog, and I was like what the crap?!? because I have nothing on me to repel dogs or creepers (which I need to remedy!!!) So I freeze and turn to look at it and then it freezes and I realize that it's a deer!!! (hey, it was still dark!) I started walking again and it ran into the woods ahead of me...cool!! I really like being the only one at the track when I go. Is that weird??

Well, I walked/ran a little over 2 miles today! yay, go me! 2 more x this week to kick off the first week!!!

1 comment: