Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I smell it...

FREEDOM! (what were YOU thinking of?!?)

I go to my (hopefully) final doctor's appointment tomorrow, where they can exam me in all kinds of awkward and personal ways to see if I've recovered well from surgery!! And if I have, which I should be because I've been mostly a good girl; then I am released and can begin to start training!!! *confetti falls*

Today I rested, no exercise for this girl! However, I am still exhausted because I lead VBS with 117 kids today, and then had our students (30ish) crammed into my living room for several hours again tonight! It was a really, really great day, but I am exhausted!!! Off to veg with my hottie of a husband and then S-L-E-E-P (because a double shot espresso did NOT help this morning, therefore I hold no ideal for it tomorrow morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment